Aliens in the Barn

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where's Ironhide? 2009

Ironhide's travels in 2009. The first photo is my absolute favorite. I have a lot of fun making it look like this toy is actually there. Well, it is actually there...

Lifelike is the word I'm looking for. I have a lot of fun making the toy look lifelike, like he's really standing there, enjoying these sites and posing for some photos.


Atlantis, Bahamas


Parliament Square, Nassau, Bahamas


Key West, Florida


Fort Jefferson, Dry Tortugas


Walt Disney World, Epcot, Orlando, FL

2 comments:

  1. That is one well-traveled Transformer! Cute :-) Several years ago, a group at work had a stuffed moose that a manager brought back from Maine for us. He had a place of honor in our little lunchroom. In an act of courageous originality, we dubbed him, "Moosie". Ha! We must have been all out of imagination the day he was named. When any of us traveled, Moosie went along. We had a world map on the wall, and wherever Moosie went--he always had a photo taken of him (much like your transformer). Then we posted the pics around the map with a string running from the pic, to a pin on the map that indicated where the photo was taken. It was such fun. I had forgotten all about him. Thanks for the reminder :-) Did you dive at any of these places in the photos? My husband is a PADI instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa: That's so fun! I'd love to have a wall with these pictures around a map. I'm so glad this reminded you of Moosie. I'm SCUBA certified, but I haven't dove with a tank in a long time. We just snorkeled in these areas. Fort Jefferson is amazing, if you ever get down to the Keys (just ask around, someone will tell you how to get there...only way is by boat or plane).

    ReplyDelete