Aliens in the Barn

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Storm Watch is LIVE! So excited about this one



I'm so excited! Storm Watch is now live and is available on all platforms. I wrote this story after the aftermath of Hurricane Michael and poured my soul into it, so I was nervous about how it would be received. Then I got these 5* reviews...I'm riding so high, I'm floating in space!

"'Storm Watch' is a captivating tale laced with suspense, danger, and secrets. The storyline is fast-paced, emotionally deep, exciting, and so well written that it will take your breath away and leave you reeling to the last page. The scenes are authentically real and believable. The characters are intriguing, well-developed, funny and authentic. The chemistry between the main characters is fascinating and steamy. The supporting characters are funny, realistic and likable. Definitely a must-read!" Amazon Review

"Well written story full of suspense, and mysteries in a fast paced plot." Amazon Review


"You Will need to read this little gem. You will be sucked into this fantasy world and love it." Amazon Review

"I enjoyed reading Storm Watch. The story drew me in and kept me interested throughout. The story and characters are well written and enjoyable. I would recommend reading." Kobo Review


Can't wait for you to read it, too!

Here are the opening lines:

Only the sand remained. It squelched beneath her feet, bunching between her toes as she walked, aimless—

“Where are you?” she yelled.

Standing still, gently lapping waves were the only sound. Not even the screech of a seagull answered her call.

Stilts broken like twigs rose from the sand, splintered plumbing pipes reaching towards the sky, the only evidence of the houses that used to stand above them.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Storm-Watch-Kyndra-Hatch-ebook/dp/B07ZY9XW12/

Apple: https://books.apple.com/us/book/id1485975780

Nook: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/storm-watch-kyndra-hatch/1134627070?ean=2940163706150

Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/storm-watch-9

Happy Reading!

Kyn


No comments:

Post a Comment